Monday, August 14, 2017

Muse Christmas Visions, Challenge #83

Muse Christmas Visions has a slightly different challenge this month.  They are featuring four different cards from DT member Cornelia Wenoker, and you can choose as many of her cards for inspiration as you wish.  However, if you make four cards, one based on each of her four cards, then you have an extra change to win this month's prize.

Here is the first card that I used for inspiration:


I used the kraft background, the cookie theme and the design with the image in the top left hand corner.  


The striped background is from Catherine Pooler stamps, and is stamped with Lawn Fawn Lobster ink.  The other images are from Flourishes, which isn't around any longer.  The gingerbread man was stamped and embossed in white and the cookies were colored with Copic markers, then I added some clear Wink of Stella over top.


5 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I love your interpretation of my card - so cheerful and fun and yes, truly sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with me at MCV, Brenda!

Rosmarie said...

Great take on Cornelia's card! Love your cookies and sweets.

Marilyn said...

Love your cheerful, festive card. Great interpretation of one of Cornelia's cards.

Ardyth said...

Love the candy cane stripes - they make any card look festive, don't they! Your sweet cookies are beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Marianne said...

Such a fun take on Cornelia's card. I think I need to give my candy cane background some love...