Friday, September 15, 2017

Guest Designing at Stick It Down

This month, I'm excited to be the single page guest designer @ Stick It Down!  I love their sketches and this month's single page sketch was especially fun to work with.  Here's this month's single page sketch:


When I saw the sketch, I thought of rainbow circles and sunshine. Ever since she was little, I've sung "You are my Sunshine" to my oldest granddaughter, so it an easy choice to use that for my title, and a photo of my granddaughter.


I can't believe she's eight already - growing up way too fast!  The circles and the title were all cut my Cricut.  I just added a few puffy stickers and some sequins.

You have until the end of the month to play along with the challenges at Stick It Down.  There are three: a card sketch, single page sketch and double page sketch.  Hope to see your creations on the blog!



No comments: