Saturday, February 17, 2018

My Favorite Things - Freestyle card challenge

Another Olympic challenge over at My Favorite Things.  This is a freestyle challenge - the only requirement is to make a winter themed card using MFT products.  This challenge is hosted by the MFT Card Challenge blog here.

For this card, I stamped some snowflakes from the Frosty Friends stamp set, embossed with white pearl embossing powder, and then sponged inks over top.  I fussy cut some snowy hills and added some stickles, then added my stamped images on the "water" on the bottom.


The images are from My Favorite Things Frosty Friends stamp set, colored with Copic markers.  I had to do some creative masking for the sentiment. I used several stamps from the Witch Way Is the Candy stamp set, masking individual letters to get the word "cool".  The word "you're" is from one of the stamps in that same set.  I fussy cut the speech bubble and outlined it with black pen.  I love that cute walrus!








No comments: