Monday, April 2, 2018

channeling my inner Fixer Upper

Maybe I've been watching too many episodes of Fixer Upper, but when I saw the Farmhouse Shiplap Background stamp from Whimsy Stamps, I knew it was a must-have!

Here's my first card using this background stamp.  I can easily see using this stamp on lots of projects!

Cardstock: PaperTrey Ink; Stickers: Simple Stories; Ink: VersaFine; Stamp: Whimsy Stamps

I stamped the background with Sepia ink onto white cardstock, then mounted the background onto kraft cardstock.  Instead of stamping, I added some stickers for the sentiment and florals, with some adhered with foam adhesive for a little dimension.  

I'm entering this in the current "anything goes" challenge @ Whimsy Stamps and the "anything goes" challenge @ Crafty Creations Challenges.

3 comments:

Debbie Davis said...

You can't ever watch too many episodes of Fixer Upper can you - LOL?!
Great card!

Unknown said...

Fun, Fun, Fun...:) Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT