Monday, April 2, 2018

Gina K Wreath Builder set and Tic Tac Toe Challenge #41





After seeing so many gorgeous projects made with the new Gina K Wreath Builder set, I caved and bought the mini kit, which contains the template and the stamp set.  I used those to create the card below.



The circle and scallop circle are Craftin' Desert Diva dies, and all the inks are from Catherine Pooler.  I always have trouble working with circles, so I think this wreath template will get  a lot of use, because it makes stamping in the round sooo much easier!

I'm entering this in the current Tic Tac Toe Challenge #41, using the top horizontal row from the challenge board:  circle, flower, and die cut.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda,
What a lovely wreath, I love this set by Gina K, thak you so much for playing along with us at Tic Tac Toe challenge this week.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Tic Tac Toe, good luck!!! Amy DT